Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from Ventura County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Ventura County California. Have not been at it long compared to others but try and get out everyday. 75% beach 23% parks and 2% in my back yard. Always trying out different machines. Look forward to talking with y'all.
Welcome DP! Lots of experience on here, so, don't be shy, ask as many questions as you'd like. Post your finds, hang out. Thanks for joining our community Yes

Joe
welcome must be nice to go out anytime of the year.  
I myself try a lot of machines out and I always think I have the right one = one day I will. Sometimes it better to just learn one machine at a time.
good luck and keep use up to date on the finds
Well hello from NE Ohio. Don't sweat it, detecting takes time but it's very rewarding.
Looking forward to seeing your finds.
Welcome!
Thanks for the welcomeYes
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.
(02-21-2014 11:23 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]welcome must be nice to go out anytime of the year.  
I myself try a lot of machines out and I always think I have the right one = one day I will. Sometimes it better to just learn one machine at a time.
good luck and keep use up to date on the finds

Yeah the weaather is good here. Unfortunately, most of my time is spent trying to keep from drowning in debt. If only there was more time. So much gold, so little time.
Reference URL's