Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: wed. desert detecting again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Talked the wife into takeing me out to the desert again for a few hours. I found a 1925 merc right away,then two wheats, and finally just before it was time to go,I pulled out a 46-d rosie. Silver coins 20 and 21 for the year. Thanks for lookin!
Wow 21 silver already and I haven't even put a coil over the ground yet.  Nice hunting
Thanks will, now its 26.
Yep, seeing these posts give me hope, but, also depress me...I can't swing because of the snow!!! Almost here, Leo...hunting season officially begins in the Northeast in a couple of weeks. And it's about time, I have a lot of catching up to do!
Man, you are KILLING the silver already Yes

Joe
Way to go Leo,

Hope Joe and I can start soon.
Nice hunt. I'm going to have to learn that Explorer a little quicker to catch up to you Leo!!!
Good luck Ohio, after useing many machines, I finally got a Explorer XS then an explorer 2, and now a explorer SE, for a total of 8 years with a minelab, and I mean almost every weekend and holidays and vacation time. 1000s of hours. So good luck and happy hunting.
Reference URL's