Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: jar of 400 silver jewelry pieces.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a pic of almost all the silver jewelery pieces found in last ten years by me. Hope you can make it out.
thats impressive Leo!
That is something! Hey guys, dumb question, but do you count silver jewelry in your counts for the year? Or just coins?
Damn, Leo! You should try putting them all on your fingers at one time. You'll look like the Liberace of metal detecting, lol. That's a LOT of bling in 10 years Yes

Ohio, that's a GREAT freakin question!!! As for me and my buddies (cause I'm sure everyone's different)...

Yes, we do include silver rings, charms, etc. in our silver tallies, cause well, it IS silver. However, that tally is really only on paper, not in our heads, as it's mainly the older silver coins we're after. So, again, yes we tally silver jewelry in on paper or technicality, but, more or less, our running counts that we get competitive on are strictly coins.

Joe
It counts as silver jewelry,a seperate colum from coins.every year I try to get over 100 silver coins and have done it 13 years in a row now except every year has been less than the year before, and remember I work full time as a cable guy 10 hours a day 5 days a week, so sometimes it gets very hart to do and its pretty hard to find silver here in california where that build over everything.
Leo. You make me jealous with every post. You are a silver magnet.
whoa, thats pretty awesome!
Leo has been a member here since the early days, and he's as hard core of a hunter you'll ever come across Yes Quick plug for my buddy...

He used to have a TV show about metal detecting. This was BEFORE all of those other idiot programs came to be. His episodes are still on YouTube for all to enjoy, but, I'll let him tell y'all about it if he feels comfortable, as he's a low key guy. You rock, buddy Happy

Joe
Thanks joe!
Leo, you are the man when it comes to detecting!!! I will have one heck of a good season if I do half as good as you do in a year! 

If anyone has not seen the episodes of finders keepers that NjNyDigger mentioned I recommend checking them out they are great videos.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's