Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: *Important Notice*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In honor of a certain VIP on this forum, Treasure Classifieds will be undergoing a major redesign of our corporate apparel. We strive to meet the wishes of our best members, and sincerely hope our new tees are worn with pride! (See below)

DR, like the Friars Club, we only roast the ones we love, er, like, er, you know what I mean. The day had to come when I could one-up you for all the cojones breaking you put me through about your beautiful weather all miserable winter here!

Love Like (as friends of course),
Joe
OMG Joe!  That is FUNNY!
Ray, we'll need to see you in one of those, in the middle of a crowded park, digging up a target.

Like this guy
(03-20-2014 09:00 PM)SLCdigger Wrote: [ -> ]OMG Joe!  That is FUNNY!
Ray, we'll need to see you in one of those, in the middle of a crowded park, digging up a target.

Like this guy

Hahaha, yeah, the perfect ass crack shot, then...

No Gay!!! Tongue

Joe
Hahahahaha,oh man,you got me there Joe!!! I should make a disclaimer here, I am NOT a homophobe!! I just work with young guys,and hang with my son and his friends fishing and such...theyll say something like"love ya man....no gay" Now ya know the rest of the story. But I really didnt mean to be offensive to any members that are gay,lol.
(03-20-2014 11:13 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahahaha,oh man,you got me there Joe!!! I should make a disclaimer here, I am NOT a homophobe!! I just work with young guys,and hang with my son and his friends fishing and such...theyll say something like"love ya man....no gay" Now ya know the rest of the story. But I really didnt mean to be offensive to any members that are gay,lol.

We know you mean no offense, brother! You're really a big, cuddly teddy bear of a roofer at heart, lol. Seriously dude...

Even if you DID have a problem with that crowd, I highly doubt they're hanging around on a metal detecting forum! They're probably at a Pier One right now buying table doilies, or measuring for venetian blinds or something Tongue

You rock, DR Yes

Joe
Reference URL's