Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Greetings from Hungary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everybody!
Thanks for having me on-board!!
Special thanks to Deep Digger Dan for the referal!
GL+HH!
George
Greetings, George! Small world...

I have a friend named George, who's also Hungarian (his last name is Halasz), and going by your profile photo, you two could practically be twins!!! WOW! I thought you were him playing a joke on me, lol.

Welcome to our community Beer Look forward to seeing your finds, and getting to know you Yes

Joe
THX Joe!
If he's here then have him get in touch with me (PM) for possible outing in our area!!
GL+HH!
Here's here in the states, George, but, I'm going to email you a photo of him. You're going to think you're almost looking in a mirror!

Joe
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.
welcome George from wisconsin
Welcome from NE Ohio. My girlfriend is half Hungarian. Man can she cook!!! Hope to see some of you're finds!!!!
Welcome! Im a new member myself and was also brought here by deepdiggerdan! So far everything has been exceptional. The members are really helpfull and really know their stuff. Great site youve found.
Thanks Everyone!
Ohio Dirt Fisher.......My parents live in Ashtabula County.  If I get home to see them, I'll look you up!!!
GL+HH!
That's a deal! Only 90 minutes from here. PM me when you come on over.
Reference URL's