Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from virginia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am pretty new to the hobby. ive only been detecting for around 2 years. I detect a lot of the forests surrounding the battlefields. I haven't really found anything of significance except for a union belt buckle. I started off with a old radioshack metal detector and I currently use a teknetics delta 4000.
ONLY a union belt buckle?!?! That's nuts!!! And welcome to our community of stark raving detecting junkies Happy You're in a helluva place to get set-up for success Yes Make this your new home, and most importantly...HAVE FUN!

P.S. - Post the pics of that buckle...

Joe
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA. A Union buckle is awesome. I would love to dig some Civil War relics. I will be down in VA again this summer, but I don't know where you can detect. Seems everywhere is protected land unless it's private property.
welcome noob man from Wisconsin haven't been out this year yet with all the snow bet getting closer them buckles are fun to find, good luck hunting
Welcome from NE Ohio, noob!!! 3 years here. This is my 4th season. I started with a Delta. Good machine! Virginia is loaded with relics!!!!
(03-28-2014 09:03 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]ONLY a union belt buckle?!?! That's nuts!!! And welcome to our community of stark raving detecting junkies Happy You're in a helluva place to get set-up for success Yes Make this your new home, and most importantly...HAVE FUN!

P.S. - Post the pics of that buckle...

Joe

Thanks for the warm welcome!Happy ill try to get some pics up soon
Welcome!
Let us know when you change your name (from noob)!!!Tongue

GL+HH!!!
Reference URL's