Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: If i had a penny...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If i had a penny for every penny i found on my walk to and from work..id have twice as many pennies.
Nice,who needs a detector? Just walk to work.
Those are better than the ones I'm digging.
[attachment=1554]
LOL

"if I had a penny for every penny I found - I've have a LOT of pennies"!!

Too bad I've spent them each yr along the way though Undecided

I save my change found detecting, change back, etc. all yr and then cash it in at Christmas time usually :-)
That's the best part nobody picks up pennies anymore they are everywhere. And when we detect we pick them up so its great I am always picking them up heads or tails I am not worried about back luck, Just having fun and slowly getting richer
Where do you work that you find wheat pennies on the way there?
I'm with Will on the Wheats!!!! Keep looking J. You may find more stuff. When you save all that up and get a detector you'll be ready to detect after reading all our stuff!

Devil, I know you don't save those, do you? I'm so darn blasted sick of digging that junk I consider them Pull Tabs at times. I don't know, maybe I've got to adjust the variability on my machine. fyi, I toss that junk. It's so aggravating, isn't it? I wish they made them out of 310 stainless already and stopped screwing around. At least "then" I could mask them out.
(04-01-2014 08:40 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you work that you find wheat pennies on the way there?

I work at a grocery store.
 Also people walk around my neighborhood a lot since mostly everything is in walking distance.
Reference URL's