Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Have Detector, Will Travel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=1566]

I had made up a bunch of cards prior to this attempt and I didn't like them because they had no "Flair" and looked like I really didn't care enough about my artistic capabilities..... SO.... I was fooling around with my camera yesterday and taking shots of some of my finds when I got this idea about using them as a background for a business card to help break the ice and present a professional appearance.

Mercury facing the sun, I guess, with all the bells and whistles that are available on the net as to logos etc....

I x'd out the address and phone as I get enough junk mail as it is. But if any of you guys want it to send me money or gold, just ask, PLEASE!!!! And I had to have something other than my ugly mug to give to that records person over at the HS when I dropped off that ring I found.

Whaddya think!!!! You guys got any you can show off?
Love it, Ed!!! They look so professional I thought you went to a print shop Yes

Mine isn't as purdy as yours, but, on the rare occasions when I use them, it gets the job done. These are OLD. You can kinda tell by the frayed edges, lol. I stuck about 25 in my wallet years ago, and this is one of about 6 or 7 left.

I always wanted to stick a little pic of a ring or coin in the dirt pile, but, as I said, they aren't used that much.
Cool! I like it! Never thought about putting a digging trowel in there. Good idea!!!!

I had all but about that left of my old one's that I hand to police departments, the park rangers and some city service managers. These will be nice to go door knocking with.
I don't have any cards. It's a good idea. I like the new design.
Nice, guys...Small world!!!
 I literally just got some in the mail yesterday!

I use a company called moo.com - they make these rad minicards and a little plastic holder for your keychain.
I made these for farmland type permissions.
[attachment=1568]
Wow Micah! Taking it to all possibilities with a great look and a humble request!
I love it. It is a small world after all!
I like the idea of having the cards even though I use very few of them. I did the Vista print thing --no frills , just the facts Baby.

Micah , I love the cards and  I'm not trying to be a piss ant here but I think they mispelled both "metallic" and "jewelry" on your cards. Sad Since you just got them maybe they'll redo them for you.
Good eye, Dusty!
Doh!

Lame they don't have spell check.
Thanks for the heads up.

-M
Reference URL's