Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New here saying hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have used the free pinpointer you have too. It is definitely better than no pinpointer. But if you want a good one get the proven Garrett. I love my Pro Pointer. I would advise against a used one since there are fake Chinese ones circulating. Buy from an authorized dealer. It really is worth the $127 price. The F2 is very good at pinpointing too. You hold on the pinpoint button and locate the loudest point and the target will be straight down under the center of the coil. Keep the coil about an inch off the ground and the depth indication should be accurate too.
I agree what i have is better than nothing ...i will likely at some point buy a better pointer...I dont understand why the pin pointers are so expensive they certainly arent equal to a full size detector as far as searching goes,oh well one of those things if we want we have to pay the piperHappy. I likely will end up with a pro pointer when i purchase a pin pointer.
Pro pointer! You won't be disappointed!
Well i finally got to try my F2 and i bought a garret pro pointer (Love it)..i went out 4/4/14 for a couple hours it was the first real chance i have had to try out my new hobby. WOW i found a ton of stuff, i hope you all are able to see the pictures i am going to post here i honestly dont know what half of the items are i found, all i know is i had a blast finding themHappy.

[Image: 20140504_174240_zps2ddf8f2b.jpg]
[Image: 20140504_174402_zps9fca412f.jpg]
[Image: 20140504_174502_zpse165c288.jpg]
[Image: 20140504_174355_zps1b458654.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's