Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New life in the old yard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took the TDI out to play in the yard a little. Just practicing. Was digging a lot of nails and junk, mostly iron. Then I set it up in cherry pick mode and what do you know. I dug a 1946 wheatie. Not a great find, but considering that I have spent many many hours with different detectors(including the mighty T2) and never found it I would call it impressive. The old yard has come back to life.
Good deal there Will. That's what I'm doing with the SE. And the wheats are popping out like mushrooms. Sooner or later, when we both get to know our machines better, maybe we can catch up with Joe or Leo. HH down there!!
Cool! Looks like you are on to something with that new machine. Pretty soon you will know it well and be getting all kinds of wheats and other goodies!
That's pretty amazing.  Sure makes you wonder what else is there or what you may have missed elsewhere.
I'm sure the first of many to come, Will! I betcha you're going to destroy the silver!!! How big is your yard? Did you grid it out?

Joe
My yard is not big at all.  I've hunted it up and down and over and out.  I ran out of coin hits and started digging everything above iron on the T2.  There may still be more coins hidden out there.  The other day I was playing with the TDI back there and I dug 2 pulltabs. Old ones.  I thought I had cleaned those all out too.  This machine just sees through the ground better and it doesn't have a screen to lie to me.
Reference URL's