Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: found silvers #46,#47,#48 and found jesus again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went detecting with a few friends to an old WW2 military base, my 2 friends have active military I.D.s so we could get in. We detected from 6am till 2pm.then out,army was traing gorila warfare,had to be 200 guys with full combat gear in 90 degree weather. My friend jim found 2 rosies and 9 wheats and a 1935 english large cent, my friend heinz found 2 mercs a sterling ring and 10 wheats. I found a 42-d merc,52-d rosie,45-s war nickel and a end of a sterling spoon - 8.8 grams. 24 wheats - oldest a 1919-s, a 1957 shilling,coin from India,1944 english half penny and a 14k 7.5 grams jesus on cross necklace slide. Thanks for lookin!
Holy Christ...literally!!! Sorry, can't get excited seeing those silvers with that gold next to it, Leo!!! You're destroying it Yes

Joe
Killin it on the silvers Leo!

Nice chunk of gold too :-)
Silver and gold.  Awesome hunt!
Nice work Leo.  I've said it before, the reason I can't find silver is because you have ALL of it.  Now I need to worry about gold too?

Good job, my friend.
Nice finds Leo!!!!
Jesus leo, I wish I could find Jesus!!!! And some silver too. Mercenary SOB that I am. Nice finds again! You're killing it man!
Now that was a great day.
Silver and Gold one one day. Great Job
that crucifix is awesome! Nice finds Leo!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's