Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: One little earring!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been going out daily this weekend starting Friday and just found this small earring today at a spot I've been to before but in areas I've never covered. Along with that, I found over the past three days, $4.56 in clad, and 5 wheats, the oldest dating back to 192...???? because it's pretty much toast, a 35 D and 2- 45D's and one 46D. I have only one other item that digitaled up as a copper penny but what it is I don't know. I'm cleaning it up now and will post it in that section later with a pic. The Earring test out chemically as a .500 Silver. No markings and my woman checked the color on the rub stone so I'd be sure.

All three days were a bust for me as I was having really severe problems with my Garrett PP and even today, with an early start and good weather I threw in the towel on some exceptionally deep signals because my PP just kept malfunctioning, and my backup Fisher is no use when hunting deep signals. The Garrett I own is only 18 months old and started acting weird last weekend. Thinking it was battery problems I went out and bought a 6 pack and it burned through all but one over this past three days. So I'm calling Garrett Tuesday and getting a return for repair # and shipping it back.

Other than that, HH, Best of Luck and have a Great Memorial Day!!!
[attachment=1960]
Nice earring.  My Pro Pointer is shot too.  I was giving up on digs yesterday too.  That sucks.
You got more silver than me, I got nothing but a donut hole the last couple of hunts Yes Read Will's post in the finds section. He too is having problems with his Garrett. As am I. I also gave up on a few deep holes today because of the pinpointer. It shuts off sporadically, the depth seems diminished, there's a delayed response when near a target, and it seems to sound off on everything in the hole when scanning it. Boy, when it isn't working, it surely makes one appreciate it when it does...they make digging SO much easier!

Good hunt! Now add that earring to the pile & find some more Beer

Joe
Nice find.
Reference URL's