Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Few Keepers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had a big hunt planned last Sunday with PAunderground, but, he had some some stuff that popped up last minute, and couldn't make it, so, hopefully we can reschedule sometime soon. I just hit one of my old stand-by spots instead, and got a merc & a barber, plus some cool doo dads...and the requisite pouch full junk, as you'll see in the pics. The junk in the pics is on the light side, as it's from 2 hunts. Normally that's after just one hunt, lol.

Guys, sorry about not being on here in a few days, but, I've had more going on this past week than a one armed, one legged fire juggler would be able to handle.

Joe
Nice Keepers!!  Congrats on the goodies!
nice barber
Nice Barber and Merc!! See you dig everything for sure. My old bones force me to cherry pick.
Great finds.  I made a rare find(for me) yesterday.  I will try to post it tonight.
Nice finds... Love the Barber Dime!
I like how you throw the clad right in the junk pile.
(06-11-2014 09:06 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I like how you throw the clad right in the junk pile.

I throw my clad in my pouch with the junk, but, I don't throw it away! Who am I, the Bill Gates of metal detecting?! Tongue I separate the clad from the junk after every hunt. I just threw everything on the towel for the pic. My silver goes into a special 'secret' compartment.

Joe
Nice finds, Leo the 2nd. 

Love both of those beautiful ladies.
(06-11-2014 09:25 PM)SLCdigger Wrote: [ -> ]Nice finds, Leo the 2nd. 

Love both of those beautiful ladies.

Leo II, man, that's great SLC!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's