Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Just joined...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, just saying hello!  I just joined today.  This looks to be a helpful site. 

Thanks.  Hi
Hello! And welcome to an awesome forum. You can get a lot out of the guys here and everyone try's to be as helpful as possible. I'm sure you will enjoy it
(06-22-2014 01:41 PM)DangItBobby Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! And welcome to an awesome forum. You can get a lot out of the guys here and everyone try's to be as helpful as possible. I'm sure you will enjoy it

Thank you!  It's such an addictive hobby, it's good to be at a location where there's others like myself.  We all have "been the guy everyone stares at with the headphones on, huh?"  LOL, maybe if we all switched to BEATS brand headphones, we'd be "cooler."  Lol
Welcome to the hunt ...
Welcome aboard from NE Ohio. We love to see the silver!!! Nice Walker!
(06-22-2014 02:24 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard from NE Ohio. We love to see the silver!!! Nice Walker!

Thank you!  It's one of my favorites.  It was about 6-7" deep in ultra dry Oklahoma red dirt.  I scratched it upon retrieval, but the ground was so dry I could hardly dig at all.  Hey, I'd rather have a scratched walker than no walker at all!
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  I don't know if it's the headphones or the fact that we are staring at the ground swinging a stick around looking for lost change.
(06-22-2014 02:32 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  I don't know if it's the headphones or the fact that we are staring at the ground swinging a stick around looking for lost change.

They just don't understand...  Oh well.  Their loss!!!
Welcome to the forum!!
(06-22-2014 02:33 PM)Silver Digger Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2014 02:32 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  I don't know if it's the headphones or the fact that we are staring at the ground swinging a stick around looking for lost change.

They just don't understand...  Oh well.  Their loss!!!

That they don't. And that's okay, lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's