Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Where's PA???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will, anyone else? What's up with PAunderground? He seems to have fallen off the map...

Joe
I don't know.  Did you pm him?
(07-30-2014 09:54 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know.  Did you pm him?

No, but that's a good idea. Thought maybe you knew since you're up around the same parts, not exactly, however, closer than I am, lol.

Joe
Hey guys, I got into contact with him. He's just been busy with a lot of stuff and hasn't had much time to get on and everything. He said he will try to get on sometime soon
(08-02-2014 12:05 PM)DangItBobby Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I got into contact with him. He's just been busy with a lot of stuff and hasn't had much time to get on and everything. He said he will try to get on sometime soon

Dang it Bobby.  Thanks for the update.
Yeah.. Sorry guys I have a ton of f$&@ed up stuff going on at home hopefully it all gets resolved soon and I can brush my self off and move forward.. Thanks for the concern fellas 

Trevor
(08-03-2014 12:48 AM)PAunderground Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah.. Sorry guys I have a ton of f$&@ed up stuff going on at home hopefully it all gets resolved soon and I can brush my self off and move forward.. Thanks for the concern fellas 

Trevor

Glad to hear you're okay, and I hope you get the personal stuff sorted out, as we miss your finds & presence here Happy

Joe
Ok guys, hopefully it's all down hill from here and I will be able to get some time out in the field and get back to digging that silver up! It was terrible few weeks for me but hopefully it's all in the past and I can get back to life as I know it with my detector in hand!
Glad to see you ready to rock and roll. 
I hope all is well.
Reference URL's