Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: RIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought it was a joke when I first saw it, but, sadly, it wasn't...

Robin Williams dead after committing suicide Sad

Truly a giant of a talent. Terribly sad that he couldn't appreciate the gift he was given to bring smiles to people all over the world. Just goes to show you...

Money doesn't equate to happiness Yes

Joe
I just heard about it too.  I couldn't believe it was true.  Very sad.  That man was great.  Remember Mork and Mindy?  I still can't believe it.
WOW !!! no way, what a loss. 
hands down one of the greatest acting talents of our time ...
wow ... i just can`t believe it ...
(08-11-2014 09:08 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I just heard about it too.  I couldn't believe it was true.  Very sad.  That man was great.  Remember Mork and Mindy?  I still can't believe it.

I grew up on Mork & Mindy. All those 70's & 80's shows; What's Happening, Different Strokes, Family Ties, The Brady Bunch, Wonder Woman, The Six Million Dollar Man, VEGAS, The Fall Guy, The A-Team, Hawaii Five-O, Magnum P.I. Shit, where the hell did time go?! Feels like just yesterday I'd run home from school, turn on the boob tube for a couple of hours, and then go out and raise ruckus with my fellow hoodlums on the streets of Brooklyn. Man, if I could turn back time, brother!

Joe
(08-11-2014 09:18 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2014 09:08 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I just heard about it too.  I couldn't believe it was true.  Very sad.  That man was great.  Remember Mork and Mindy?  I still can't believe it.

I grew up on Mork & Mindy. All those 70's & 80's shows; What's Happening, Different Strokes, Family Ties, The Brady Bunch, Wonder Woman, The Six Million Dollar Man, VEGAS, The Fall Guy, The A-Team, Hawaii Five-O, Magnum P.I. Shit, where the hell did time go?! Feels like just yesterday I'd run home from school, turn on the boob tube for a couple of hours, and then go out and raise ruckus with my fellow hoodlums on the streets of Brooklyn. Man, if I could turn back time, brother!

Joe

Yep.
(08-11-2014 09:24 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]

Joe

Yep.

I used to drool over 3 girls when I was younger...

Vicky the robot from Small Wonder, Alyssa Milano from Who's the Boss, and Winnie from The Wonder Years. Oh yeah...

Nicole Eggert from Charles in Charge was pretty hot, too Yes

Joe
I just saw the news myself and this is a tragic loss to the comedic genre of our time. I remember him and Jonathan Winters together on Johnny Carson and they were one hilarious combo from the ad lib style of comedy. I'll miss him as much as I do George Carlin and Winters. He was without a doubt one of a kind.

Ed
(08-11-2014 09:30 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2014 09:24 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]

Joe

Yep.

I used to drool over 3 girls when I was younger...

Vicky the robot from Small Wonder, Alyssa Milano from Who's the Boss, and Winnie from The Wonder Years. Oh yeah...

Nicole Eggert from Charles in Charge was pretty hot, too Yes

Joe
Alyssa Milano is still hot.  But hey this thread is about the loss of an all time great.
Sorry, Will, T & A always seem to distract me!

Joe
(08-11-2014 09:48 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, Will, T & A always seem to distract me!

Joe

I guess nobody here remembers Annette Funicello from the Mickey Mouse Club. I got a real early start on you Joe!! Laughing
There's just something about bobby socks and pleated skirts that gets me! For you Robin!!!
Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's