Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: weekend finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These are the finds from my trip down to Illinois detecting with a friend the top aluminum items are coal tags which you you got when they delivered coal to you. I got a pocket knife, button, some brass rivets, got 3 Wheaties, 1916 and 2 19...10, to Indians 1901 and don't know the other, a 5 cent token, 1/2 of a ivory soap token, Missouri sales tax receipt token, 4 barber dimes 1892, 1893, 1907 and 1913 and a seated dime 1891, a buckle
[attachment=3710]
[attachment=3711]
Those are some awesome finds!  Holy smokes!  Great job.
Killer finds.
Holy Crap Steveo, four barbers and a seated!!!! WTG man! Nice hunt!

Ed
Wow man that's great weekend.
Was a slow 1 1/2 days but ended well found 4 barber Saturday, at a farm field that was a fair grounds from 1905 to 1950 should be more there but been hit hard I was on the fringes so was still some targets. Hope to get back  when I get back form Virginia civil war hunt in 2 weeks the rest was from ghost town and old house site all in farm fields. I love to hunt field as the digging is easier and faster
Thanks
Very nice finds .
I'm happy with just ONE of those beauties on any of my hunts. All of them together would be better than Christmas morning to an 8 year old! Fantastic (and productive) expedition with your buddy, Steve!!!

Joe
Very nice!

Last time I found more than 1 barber on a hunt was many moons ago (too many)!

Yes
WOW, great finds.  One heck of a hunt. Tongue
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's