Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: River town Indiana Dirt digger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I am from S. Indiana right on the Ohio River. I live in a small town that has been around since 1803.  I Have a White V3i. I use the 4x6 dd, 5.3, 8x6 sef and 10x12 SEF coils. First year of hunting. Oldest find 1829 Large cent, Biggest silver 1945 half dollar.  Oldest sliver 1916 Merc.  Found 3 indians this year, civil war navy button and many other itemes.  over 300 pennies. 100 clad quarters, 4 silver quarters, 6 merc, 1 Roosevelt.  Pocket watch, Case tractor fob, sterling spoon 1914, Seterling WW2 production pin medal.  No gold or silver rings yet. 1937 and 1927 British pennies.  Just one Buff nickel no date. Lots of places to hunt around here and just getting permission is the hardest part.
Sheet, you're doing SPECTACTULAR for your first year of hunting!!! Do you have a mentor, or are you a member of a detecting club? Reason I ask is, your experience isn't the norm...you're a detecting superstar! Glad to have you aboard Happy There are some terrific people on here, who make great finds. We have a lot of fun here, too. Methinks you'll enjoy yourself Yes

Joe
Welcome to the forum!! Sounds like you're doing pretty well down there and that V3i is making it happen. Will be great to see some finds from Indiana!!

Ed
Welcome to the Group. sounds like you have been killing it.
those are some sweet recoveries.
i agree, i think your gonna really like TC, its a great place with some top notch members and detectorists. can`t wait to start getting a peek at some of those finds .

H.H.

BONES ...
Welcome to the forum again.  Sounds like you are having an amazing first year.  Is that your first detector?  Most people start with something much simpler.  I would like to try a V3i.  Alot of people talk about how complicated it is.  I think I would like it.
Welcome to the forum.
Welcome!!!!
I used to MD as a child.  Also Detected in Japan in the service. Had a Whites Eagle SL and later a Whites Spectrum xlt.  I detect sometimes with a buddy who has a E-trac  He kills it. He huts a lot and has claimed 94 silvers this year alone
(10-21-2014 10:55 PM)nalc472 Wrote: [ -> ]I used to MD as a child.  Also Detected in Japan in the service. Had a Whites Eagle SL and later a Whites Spectrum xlt.  I detect sometimes with a buddy who has a E-trac  He kills it. He huts a lot and has claimed 94 silvers this year alone

What was detecting in Japan like? What was the most interesting thing you found there?

Joe
Welcome aboard friend.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's