Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Researching a new location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A friend of the family came over Thanksgiving day he told me of a spot his Grandpa told him was an old stagecoach stop , general store and saloon about 30 min from my house. Got to get feeling better and weather needs to cooperate so I can go check it out. Maybe this weekend.
look forward to seeing some finds...
Sounds like a great spot.
Sounds like a real good spot. It'll have a lot of iron from nails and such so detect appropriately and the best of luck. Those kind of spots can be real producers if you keep at it. Hope you're feeling better!!

Ed
Sounds sweet. Let us know what you find.
Sounds MIGHTY good...I'll be there as quick as I can, Redd!!! Lol. Never had the opportunity to hunt an old stagecoach stop, and think I'd keel over with a heart attack if ever offered the chance! There IS gold in them thar hills...among other things! Make sure to come back here and post it so we can enjoy it, too Yes

Joe
(12-03-2014 12:38 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds MIGHTY good...I'll be there as quick as I can, Redd!!! Lol. Never had the opportunity to hunt an old stagecoach stop, and think I'd keel over with a heart attack if ever offered the chance! There IS gold in them thar hills...among other things! Make sure to come back here and post it so we can enjoy it, too Yes

Joe

Believe me I'll post my finds. If the weather holds out and I feel better you'll see post this weekend.
Sounds promising.

Look forward to seeing what comes out of the ground!!

Good luck
can't wait to see what comes out of the ground at that place

it's the sort of site I myself target/specialize in finding/hunting and exactly the type of place that produces good finds (inc. gold pieces on occasion)

good luck Yes
Still not over this cold,and hot water heater leaked and ruined kitchen floor been bad couple of days will post finds when I finally get to get out there.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's