Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: *NEW CONTEST* 1/11/2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(01-19-2015 12:14 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I've put it on Facebook. Not sure it will do anything. I'm not a big Facebook user.

That makes 2 of us Wink Matter of fact, to be very honest, I wouldn't have my hand in ANY of it, if it wasn't for this site. I do like Youtube, though Yes

Thanks for putting it up. A lot of it is a numbers game. A certain amount of people will see the link, or your glowing endorsement of us (lol) and out of curiosity visit the site. From there, if they like what they see, they'll join Wink

Joe
well I tried I just sent a message to all my clubs member's that said they would be interested in this site. Lets see what happens
(01-31-2015 08:11 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]well I tried I just sent a message to all my clubs member's that said they would be interested in this site. Lets see what happens

Thanks, Steve!

Joe
(01-31-2015 08:42 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2015 08:11 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]well I tried I just sent a message to all my clubs member's that said they would be interested in this site. Lets see what happens

Thanks, Steve!

Joe

Yes
BIG congrats to Mike Miller, for winning BOTH prizes in the referral contest!!!!! Even though Mike belongs to a club, it is NOT easy to get people to try new things, yet, he broke his butt to drive memberships here, as did all who participated. Thank you EVERYONE for pitching in Yes Our community considers every member important, as each adds their own uniqueness & knowledge, so, we are that much richer Happy

Next contest is right around the corner!

Joe
Congrats Mike !!!Yes
(02-27-2015 08:13 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]BIG congrats to Mike Miller, for winning BOTH prizes in the referral contest!!!!! Even though Mike belongs to a club, it is NOT easy to get people to try new things, yet, he broke his butt to drive memberships here, as did all who participated. Thank you EVERYONE for pitching in Yes Our community considers every member important, as each adds their own uniqueness & knowledge, so, we are that much richer Happy

Next contest is right around the corner!

Joe

Thanks Joe,

It was fun trying to get there and it has made it oh so clear how hard you work to keep this place going. I will continue recruiting and trying to make my small community as interesting as you have done with forum. Thanks to all who participated. I hope our group will bring interesting posts for the whole community.

Mike

(02-27-2015 08:18 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Mike !!!Yes

Thanks Bob, Best to you.
Congratulations Mike, that was a difficult win when considering the rules that were in place.
Thanks Tony. You were a great competitor!!!!
Ok, if you say so, thank you!

Who was in second place? Bulletbob?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's