Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Here is a picture of one pin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a political pin I found years ago I don't have anything from right now to post  as ground is hard. And I love the political stuff from way back. This guy ran for president many times and never won I think it dates around 1828. His name is Henry Tomas Clay. I will post some more political stuff later
[attachment=5004]
Cool pin and the history behind it. Thanks for sharing.
Hey that is a cool find. Good to see a find with the ground frozen outside.
That's AWESOME, Steve!!! What machine did you find that with?

Joe
Hey Joe That was with a Minelab Excaliber This was a good area most of the stuff found there dated between 1790 to 1840 with the pull tab once in a while
(01-13-2015 10:33 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Joe That was with a Minelab Excaliber This was a good area most of the stuff found there dated between 1790 to 1840 with the pull tab once in a while

Must of been a SWEET property!!! I hunted a house from the mid 1700's with a buddy this past summer. Never been detected before. Carte Blanche. Guess what? Not ONE friggin coin, not even a memorial. Completely filled in with junk! Ha!!! Took me about a week to get over that one.

Joe
Cool pin Steveo! Clay was an upstart. Lot like Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders. That's why he never won. Great piece of history there!

Ed
Thst is a fantastic gind Steve!!
Political stuff is always cool Yes

Nice find!

Beer
Yes I was happy as heck when I found it in about chest deep water, Must have been floating around in the sand because it was shinny and no weight to it.
This presidential token was General William H Harrison 1840 found by me in the same area and a friend of mine found 2 more almost the same
[attachment=5005]
[attachment=5006]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's