Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: GA Flint River Bluff, No Detecting!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks Ohio Dirt,
If you get them involved they will go out to the whole community and generate letters and emails from their user group. They were involved in an issue down here and it got stopped right in it's tracks.
(02-02-2015 08:21 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2015 08:15 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Here in Wisconsin the DNR has made it illegal to detect anywhere in the water and no on state land. The actually come out and said they own everything in the water and under the water. We fought them for years and when the Indians got involved all our support disappeared. Lots of money spent on fighting this and some help from federation

Yeah, same shit with all those guys down in FL. Some hard working, bright guy has the gumption to go out and find treasure a few miles offshore, and WAIT, you can't have it, it's ours!!! What do they NOT own?

My buddy slipped in front of a bank and got busted up bad, because of an uneven slab. NOBODY wanted to take responsibility. City said it was the bank's fault. Bank said it was the city's fault. City said it fell on the DOT, yadda, yadda, yadda. Yet...

The minute something of value is found, surprise, we know EXACTLY who the land belongs to! Puke

Joe
That's why when I find that pot o gold nobody is gonna know about it. I think I'm on the right track. Now all I have to do is find the end of this dang rainbow.
Seems to be the norm in a lot of places. My friends In N C say the same thing.Finding anyplace to detect without getting in trouble is near impossible. Maybe the U.S. is following Russia in the way that they outlawed metal detecting altogether if what I read is correct so that must of really hit home for AKA Detectors there.
Tho I am sure just like here in Poland people are gonna hunt one way or another even if it is where they should not. 
Sign of the Times !
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's