Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Boy, what fun!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had another storm here in NJ, last night. Go out to shovel today, and everything, including MY CAR, was literally entombed in ice! I could't even open the door to start it, in order to help warm it up. Took me about 2 hours to shovel and chisel through the snow & ice to get the detecting mobile ready for work, tomorrow.

One more month till March!!!

Joe
That sucks. It was icy here this morning, but not nearly that bad.
You are a way more hardy sole then me. I'll stick with the low in the forty's we have here in Florida. Stay warm!!!!!!!!!!!
We got a foot overnight to add to the 6" we got yesterday. You ain't kidding about March !!! I'm fed up with it already.
Temps dropped here , but no bad weather to go with it.
(02-02-2015 07:37 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]We got a foot overnight to add to the 6" we got yesterday. You ain't kidding about March !!! I'm fed up with it already.

We had it easy for most of the winter since the jet stream was off kilter. Now, it's just bagging up the moisture and sending it directly across the country, and hitting the entire north/northeast instead of missing us by going further south, then out to sea.

Long range looks bad for February, as this pattern is supposed to continue. Storm after storm, every few days, or so Sad

Joe
So I take it you are not getting out detecting,LOL
I feel it for you, I have had enough got the tickets and trip paid for heading to England in 4 weeks or so
(02-02-2015 08:17 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]So I take it you are not getting out detecting,LOL
I feel it for you, I have had enough got the tickets and trip paid for heading to England in 4 weeks or so

Well, no excuses, we expect some HEAVY finds to be gracing our board upon your return! Wink

Joe
60 today
No breeze
(02-02-2015 08:15 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2015 07:37 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]We got a foot overnight to add to the 6" we got yesterday. You ain't kidding about March !!! I'm fed up with it already.

We had it easy for most of the winter since the jet stream was off kilter. Now, it's just bagging up the moisture and sending it directly across the country, and hitting the entire north/northeast instead of missing us by going further south, then out to sea.

Long range looks bad for February, as this pattern is supposed to continue. Storm after storm, every few days, or so Sad

Joe

Only Good thing about this weather is that the coins are turning in the ground. First chance out we should all be digging some old silver Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's