Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New to Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I am New to Forum. My name is Delbert and I live in Central Oklahoma
Hello Delbert,
Happy to have you aboard.

Mike from Florida
Welcome to the forum Delbert from NE Ohio!! You'll enjoy it here. What kind of detecting do you do? Lot of people here to help if you're new to detecting. What machine are you using?

Ed
Hi, Delbert, welcome aboard! Make yourself at home in the community. We encourage you to become part of the family by posting your finds, asking questions, commenting on other members' posts, and in short, simply having a good time Happy

Joe
(02-07-2015 08:27 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum Delbert from NE Ohio!! You'll enjoy it here. What kind of detecting do you do? Lot of people here to help if you're new to detecting. What machine are you using?

Ed

Still kind of new been at it for 20 years. I coin shot and relic hunt here. I moved here from Arizona 2.5 years ago. Out there I also was the president of the Gila Vally Treasure Hunters. And we also gold prospected. I currently use a Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Landstar and a Tesoro Cutlas with Silent Search.
Welcome Delbert I hope you enjoy it here!! Not much going on here in Wisconsin the ground is still frozen
Welcome to the forum Delbert.
(02-07-2015 09:06 PM)gcsod45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2015 08:27 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum Delbert from NE Ohio!! You'll enjoy it here. What kind of detecting do you do? Lot of people here to help if you're new to detecting. What machine are you using?

Ed

Still kind of new been at it for 20 years. I coin shot and relic hunt here. I moved here from Arizona 2.5 years ago. Out there I also was the president of the Gila Vally Treasure Hunters. And we also gold prospected. I currently use a Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Landstar and a Tesoro Cutlas with Silent Search.

Del,

You got me beat! Had a Universal Bus problem with my keyboard and had to reconfigure so sorry for the late response. Only been at it here for a little over 4 years and enjoy the living hell out of it. Wish I'd been at it that long part time or not. You probably have got some good stories to tell so spill it! Would love to hear them!

Ed
Delbert, Welcome to this great forum.
Hello Delbert,and welcome from Northern New Jersey!
RJ Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's