Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What's inside?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love these stories! This one's a doozie Yes http://goo.gl/e8ynjW

Joe
Great Story, Thanks
Thanks for sharing!
Why cant I reach those with my MD first?Think
I guy with a snowplow is more effective!!
Nice story. Good that the church had a glimpse of it's past.
Thanks for Sharing absolutly Amazing. I read where they fohnd a capsule  Paul Revere had Renevating an old Court House.
(02-13-2015 09:24 PM)samrussell Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for Sharing absolutly Amazing. I read where they fohnd a capsule  Paul Revere had Renevating an old Court House.

I remember hearing something about that, too, Sam. Makes one wonder...

If they dug up the pavement in each of the towns we lived in, and took up another 12" on top of that, what would be found?

I think the stuff that would come up would stun all of us. There is SO much history right under our feet (under asphalt), that's only one or two feet deep. Hundreds of years worth of coinage, relics, jewelry, pottery, bottles, etc. That is lost forever Sad

Joe
Pretty cool. Too bad it wasn't filled with gold coins. But then Ron and his pals probably would have found it already.
(02-13-2015 09:52 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty cool. Too bad it wasn't filled with gold coins. But then Ron and his pals probably would have found it already.

You didn't hear? He ain't finding them in the dirt, he's robbing stagecoaches!!!

Joe
Awesome!
Reference URL's