Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: GPZ 7000 available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(02-20-2015 08:00 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]I know someone who bought one!! It was not me!!

Hard to justify but if you can swing it then why not!!

That's crazy Ron. Will we be seeing it in any videos?
(02-20-2015 08:37 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2015 08:00 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]I know someone who bought one!! It was not me!!

I haven't seen the 7000 featured in any videos yet, however, seems this fella just bought one, and apparently it's left him a bit short on funds...

http://youtu.be/u21lYnGbnUY

Joe
(02-19-2015 05:39 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2015 02:34 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I saw them for $9999.

And they're out of their skulls too!

No way I'm paying 10k for a detector (or anywhere near that) = EVER (unless when you turn it on = it's 100% absolutely/undoubtedly guaranteed to automatically direct you to the exact location of a pot O gold) Big Grin

But til then = they can BITE ME!

YesBeer

(02-20-2015 09:42 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2015 08:37 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]

I haven't seen the 7000 featured in any videos yet, however, seems this fella just bought one, and apparently it's left him a bit short on funds...

http://youtu.be/u21lYnGbnUY

Joe

Chappell, I have all of his DVD's. What a character. I heard he's in retirement now somewhere secretly in mid Ohio. Hope he's thinking through his comedy. He is one of a kind. Saw him briefly on the 40th SNL get together. Needs to rip it up some more. Need guys like him to get back to reality.

Anybody that spends more than, except Ron and Mark, $2,000 on a detector, better know what they are doing. One thing I learned in the Bricklaying trades, as a beaten grunt and a flailing entrepreneur, it's not necessarily the equipment, but the when and where. So you guys with big pockets and plastic, have at it. Please let us know, Social Security ain't that rich.

Ed/ODF
Most won't arrive until next week. Official release was Friday the 20th (today)

Personally I think it is crazy and you probably will not see it in any of my videos because I'm not taking him to any of my spots!! If it is as good as they say, he is going to have to find his own spots!! Happy

Actually we have a site that is pounded and if he goes and pulls any gold there then I will have to admit that it has an advantage. But I doubt it is a $10,000 advantage. But who knows!! One whopper and it's paid for!!
(02-19-2015 05:39 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2015 02:34 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I saw them for $9999.

And they're out of their skulls too!

No way I'm paying 10k for a detector (or anywhere near that) = EVER (unless when you turn it on = it's 100% absolutely/undoubtedly guaranteed to automatically direct you to the exact location of a pot O gold) Big Grin

But til then = they can BITE ME!

I agree 110%not paying $10k for any metal detector ... unless it "drives" itself, digs the plugs, ( and puts them back) and can differentiate between junk and gold.  until that machine is made I am sticking to MUCH cheaper machines .
I am not even certain if gold hunters will buy them. They say it's deeper but they tested it with a larger coil unlike the model they compared it too.
Appears to be the real deal!!
Joe, If  Minelab came up with a detectir that was 40% deeper than ctx/safari but same i.d. and was $5k ,would you buy it?Bet you would consider that! The nuggetshooters are like you...hard core..many have sites theyve pounded that they just know theres deeper gold. That maybe why I like relic hunting...dont need a multi thousand dollar machine
Ron, what do you mean it appears to be a real deal? Did you buy or test a 7000?
(03-03-2015 12:49 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Ron, what do you mean it appears to be a real deal? Did you buy or test a 7000?

A lot of positive responses from people I trust have not completely sold out to Minelab.

I personally know areas I have hunted that were thin thin thin with the GPX machines and 5+ dwt came out in 7 hrs (11 nuggets)

Now is it worth $10K-- to me NO but to some who can afford it, Why Not? To those that have a lot of known gold areas it could pay for itself.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's