Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: just some stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A couple of short hunts. Found two Wheaties . Coolest thing imo is the STANHOME coaster from the 50's. I also like finding foreign coins. It's not old but I did find a Mexican 5 peso coin.

[attachment=5914]
Looks like a good hunt to me . I've went out and found a lot less.
Thanks biggredd. I've had worse days in regards to finds but I had a blast hanging with my buddy and detecting.
I don't have a buddy to detect with but my son goes with me when possible. He was is school today.
Awesome hunt, Kajun, love that coaster! I straightened your pics out. I'll take that hunt any day Yes What's that round thing with the letters "CP"? Is that a medal in the upper left of the photo?

Joe
Respectable hunt Kajun! Yes I always like finding a variety of stuff, makes detecting a lot more pleasurable. Love that coaster and Mexican Peso.

Ed/ODF
Cool stuff. I like digging a variety too. You got any gravy with that?
(05-12-2015 07:04 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a buddy to detect with but my son goes with me when possible. He was is school  today.

Bringing your son is the best buddy you could bring. That makes me smile.

(05-12-2015 07:28 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome hunt, Kajun, love that coaster! I straightened your pics out. I'll take that hunt any day Yes What's that round thing with the letters "CP"? Is that a medal in the upper left of the photo?

Joe

Thanks Digger for straightening the pics. I'm not a real tekkie kind of guy. The CP is from a stove I believe. Yes that is a medal. Painted lead but still a cool find. It's a state high school championship from track and field.
(05-12-2015 09:00 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2015 07:04 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a buddy to detect with but my son goes with me when possible. He was is school  today.

Bringing your son is the best buddy you could bring. That makes me smile.

Yes that is why he goes with me and he gets to use my DFX now so he likes that better too.
That coaster is cool! Gerry
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's