Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Hobby - I am giving up detecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am done - I am giving up detecting and detecting web sites.
I have my reasons and will not list them here....
My new hobbies are sky diving and working on decks.
Today my son and I enjoyed working together on my deck. We replaced the old treated lumber lattice with plastic lattice. It looks great and we had fun working TOGETHER. Who knew, no detector no cell phones but I made one mistake ---- I forgot the libations!

Oh well onto the Belmont Stakes! Come on Tripple Crown winner!
Say it ain't so BigTony. You're one of the nice guys here. Don't give up just give it a rest and come back to it. I understand why skydiving would be thrilling. My mom for her 65th birthday went skydiving along with my niece. They had a blast.

Hanging with your son though , should always be your number one hobby. That's cool ya'll get to spend time together.
A bad day detecting, you go home. A bad day sky diving may turn out very unpleasant. Just saying I'm not taking up skydiving, I never understood why someone would jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Good luck on the next chapter of your life may it be a long exciting time of your life. Will miss your post here.
I don't believe it. But have fun!
I hope you guys have a great time. I have a feeling you will be back though. Sooner or later.
See you Tony - Have fun and be safe
Some good posts here today...thanks for the good wishes.....
But you are right a bad day skydiving....yikes! I hate to think of that one!
All the very best to you Bigtony!
RJ Yes
Thanks - I think...yesterday I painted a few windows and scraped paint off of a few more. I thought about detecting but didn't give in to the urge.
We were supposed to get heavy rains but they went north and west of NJ so I hope folks are ok (tornado watch in effect until 10pm tonight). We really need rain the ground is getting very dry.
Wow, it sounds like I want to detect......
Good to hear you're catching up on chores! Dry here now too for the last eight days. They keep saying Thunderstorms but all they do is evaporate or go above or below us. Hope you're having a good week otherwise.Happy

ODF
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's