Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Kemper here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You may know me from some other forums. Maybe not though as I'm kinda the laid back and quiet type. Looking forward to see what the site has to offer.
Kemper, your reputation precedes you. As I like to consider this forum a fair place, and try to be forgiving of individuals, I welcome you aboard, just like we do with all other detectorists, however, please heed the following advice...

This is a treasure hunting/metal detecting community. As such, any ridiculous, off-topic or argumentative natured posts will be removed, as I am quite familiar with your track record. First time gets a warning, second time a ban.

This is probably one of the most lax, liberal forums you'll come across, in terms of how we treat our members, however, I/we are not going to deal with nonsense.

Many other places wouldn't even give you a chance, based on your history of getting booted from other venues, but I try to look for the positive in people, so, do your best not to let me down.

Joe
Welcome aboard Kemper from NE Ohio. Would love to see what you're finding and what machine you use! Where abouts you from? We have members here from all over the states and world. This is a great friendly site!

Ed/ODF
Hello Kemper, welcome to the forum from NJ
(10-29-2015 05:28 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard Kemper from NE Ohio. Would love to see what you're finding and what machine you use! Where abouts you from? We have members here from all over the states and world. This is a great friendly site!

Ed/ODF

(10-29-2015 09:12 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Kemper, welcome to the forum from NJ

Thanks for the welcome. I've always been more into helping the new guy and protecting the hobby. The best way to do that is by discussing the issues that negatively effect the hobby. There will be places that will try to limit those discussion and /or avoid them by labeling them as "drama " " pot stirring " " arguing " etc. 

What we are seeing in the hobby today is too much emphasis on finds.equipment, becoming the next youtube star and not enough emphasis on the other issues we should be discussing.
Welcome to the forums Kemper, Look forward to seeing your discoveries.
Here we go again.
(10-30-2015 10:18 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Here we go again.

Yep. I was nice enough to give the guy a chance, as virtually no other forum would put up with his crap, and I was hoping he'd quit the shenanigans, and become a good member here, but I obviously erred in my thinking.

He put up a lame video post with his wife talking about Dankowski's forum, and a post from there too, all of which is not relevant to the conversation here.

Goodbye, Mr. K, take your routine somewhere else Puke

Joe
I think you made a good choice allowing to him to join with a warning in advance. (Fingers crossed, hoping he learnt from his mistakes and changed)

He hasn't change and probably never will. Right choice in giving him the boot.

He starts trouble were ever he goes. Just image what his family goes through or are they just like him?
(10-31-2015 02:42 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]I think you made a good choice allowing to him to join with a warning in advance. (Fingers crossed, hoping he learnt from his mistakes and changed)

He hasn't change and probably never will. Right choice in giving him the boot.

He starts trouble were ever he goes. Just image what his family goes through or are they just like him?

Against better judgement, I tried to do the right thing, John. Did I expect the guy to do a 360, and completely change? No, but I thought maybe he'd tone it down a bit, and at try to fit in somehow. But it wasn't in the stars. In the 3 years we've been alive, thankfully, I can count one hand the number of people I've had to cut, which is normally an extreme last resort, when no other avenue is possible. But with this clown and his blemished record, I wasn't screwing around.

As for the trouble you mentioned, just a guess, but the guy is probably one of those loner types, like the Unabomber, with no friends, no life, and low self-esteem. So, his only real worth (in his mind) is his 'genius' at causing mayhem & destruction, wherever he goes.

Sad.

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's