Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #99 & 100!!!!! Broke the barrier!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Toledo Tornado strikes again! Ed, congrats on hitting 100. It's not an easy feat nowadays, and you should hold your head up damn high Yes Matter of fact, I think you should get more credit, as you're hunting somewhere that doesn't hold the same history of places like where some of us are.

You worked for it, you earned it Happy

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

Joe
Congrats on triple digits for the season Ed! Keep em coming!
Nice job Ed! I've been following your posts since I joined in October and have been hoping you'd make the goal. Congrats!
Congrats man! I know that feeling of hitting a milestone, especially in the last month of the year!
Thanks to EVERYONE! It can be done! Now I'm going Detecting somewhere in Cleveland, Ohio!!!

Ed/ODF
Right on Ed!! Congrats on hitting 100 for the year. That is a great accomplishment and shows your dedication and passion for the hobby! keep going !! At this rate you can get to at least 110.
Big Congrats Ed !!
Keep up the good work, and continued success.
(12-05-2015 02:37 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Right on Ed!! Congrats on hitting 100 for the year. That is a great accomplishment and shows your dedication and passion for the hobby! keep going !! At this rate you can get to at least 110.

Thanks Ron! I went at it today a little half heartedly because I got a late start but the weather was beautiful which perked me up a bit. Went and hit a couple areas I've hit before with nothing other than 2 really beat clad dimes, 3 high relief Memorials and a 1952 D wheat in pretty good shape. Lot a junk too. But that's the way it goes. If the weather stays this way for a while, which they say through Christmas, I think I can hit 110! Appreciate the vote of confidence!! Yes

Ed/ODF

(12-05-2015 02:58 PM)caprock Wrote: [ -> ]Big Congrats Ed !!
Keep up the good work, and continued success.

Thank you Cap! I'm going to try. I'm running out of public areas to hunt unless I take my thinking cap off and just try all of them over again. You, Ron and the group get some pretty fantastic relics so all of you should be congratulated as well! Good luck the rest of the season!

Ed/ODF

(12-05-2015 01:53 PM)Nick A Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats man! I know that feeling of hitting a milestone, especially in the last month of the year!

Thanks Nick! The kind of feeling I got was Holy Crap, it can be done! Take my word for it when I say some of the areas I've done have been hammered to death. But I only do the grass about 20% of the time. The remainder is in the woods; and in the woods where almost no one but the park biologist's go now. Old wagon roads, along RR lines, constantly searching for CC camps, hobo/hunting camps, campfire rings, Boy Scout camps. The one thing I'll say with honesty is I love the research. I love the forensics. Putting things you find together into a search pattern and then just going and doing it. I've surprised myself much more than once. That's why I love this hobby. To me it's more adventure than the finds. I know the finds are there, somewhere. My big motivation is where.

Good luck down there Nick!

Ed

(12-05-2015 01:02 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]The Toledo Tornado strikes again! Ed, congrats on hitting 100. It's not an easy feat nowadays, and you should hold your head up damn high Yes Matter of fact, I think you should get more credit, as you're hunting somewhere that doesn't hold the same history of places like where some of us are.

You worked for it, you earned it Happy

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

Joe

Thanks Joe! Listen, I wanted you to know that I think you are the greatest detectorist on the East Coast, no BS. If I had to go out into those parks there in NJ and sift through all of the mountains of trash that you do, and then make the finds that you do, well, I'd need more than just a few beers to get by!!! Yes Chuckle

I honestly respect your skill. On a comparative basis, I'm just a Newbie. And I'm not kissing up, damn it. In a lot of ways you and a whole bunch of others on this great site have shown me that it can be done, and under some real tough circumstances as well. I wouldn't want to consider myself a professional at the hobby, even though it says "Professional" on the side of my ML VID box, but, I consider a whole "bunch" of you guys out there "real professionals". And through this site I've found not only the motivation to do it, but the knowledge and understanding too!

So BRAVO Joe! You're a PRO! Yes

Ed/ODF

(12-05-2015 12:33 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job Ed! I've been following your posts since I joined in October and have been hoping you'd make the goal. Congrats!

Thanks for following Shade!! As I said to Joe, there's a lot to learn and these guys on this forum have a boatload of info that if you infer into your style of detecting can help a great deal. Best of luck the remainder of the season!!

Ed/ODf

(12-05-2015 01:08 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on triple digits for the season Ed! Keep em coming!

Thank you Zach! As a newbie to a newbie, keep the faith! It's out there. You just gotta use your noodle and then put your coil over it!

Have a great remainder of the season!

Ed/ODF

(12-05-2015 12:45 AM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the 100 mark Ed

Thank you Scott! But if I lived up there, I'd be CAMPING in the woods!! With solar powered recharging packs. You live in the Colonial Relic Gold Mine!!!

Best of luck the remainder of the season!

Ed/ODF

(12-04-2015 11:30 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Right on Ed!

BeerBeer

Thank You Wayne!!! (aka: MRH) You and me are cut from different cloth but have the same passion. Me silver, you relics. And take my word for it when I say you are a fantastic relic hunter. I'm far and few from the relics you find. We have different target motivation. But some of the stuff you've found has inspired me to dig those signals too. Thank you! It's a lesson all detectorists should know and understand. It's not all about making it with silver!

Ed/ODF
#100!!! That seems like a good reason to celebrateBeer
Outstanding year my friend, who knows what next year holds?
(12-05-2015 08:05 PM)I Dig History Wrote: [ -> ]#100!!! That seems like a good reason to celebrateBeer
Outstanding year my friend, who knows what next year holds?

Thanks I DIg! Don't know about next year. Every year in this hobby is a new experience. Great job down there in Virginia on the relics! Love to see your finds!

Ed/ODF
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's