Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #99 & 100!!!!! Broke the barrier!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After work I went back to that area I hit Wednesday the 2nd where I got that solitary 1961 Rosie. But this time I swapped out to the 8X6 SEF and pumped up the sense to 26.
First half hour was zip, except junk and wine bottle caps, can tops. Came across that spot and got this weird signal about a foot away that would hold steady for just a fraction of a second at 6-07 with a real high tone. I knew the last time this happened to me, months ago, it was a War Nickel. Plugged it, with a lot of BS feeder roots, and out pops a War Nickel!!!! So, take pics, email them, re-sweep the spot. Now I'm getting another high tone showing 3-29, 3-28, 1-28, 6-28. I'm figuring wheat cent or maybe a Rosie.
Dig the plug alongside the plug I just dug, out pops a 1960 D Rosie!!! I spent the next hour scouring the area, got 2 high relief 60's memorials and more junk.

Was getting dark and bugged out.

FYI: Now I was moving the coil very slow over those hits from four directions. And in only one direction, in both cases, I had signal. I can't say as to how the coin was laying in the ground because of the flipping roots. I had to chop it up to get the soil loose. But, when I was there Wednesday, I didn't even see those signals with the 11" Pro coil with sense at 22, about a foot from where I had found the 61 Rosie!

Have FUN out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

Ed/ODF
Congrats! G
Lad to see you joined the 100 club.
Thank you Leo!! I didn't think it was possible. I guess that was my problem, I think too much! LOL!

Ed
You lucky dog!!!

I'm moving to Ohio.....and you live where.....Cool
(12-04-2015 08:04 PM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]You lucky dog!!!

I'm moving to Ohio.....and you live where.....Cool

Thanks Sven! Toledo! Chuckle

Ed/ODF
HOLY TOLEDO!!! Way to go Ed.
Congratulations - you are now in the 100 club as Leo said!
And thanks for the war nickle numbers
(12-04-2015 08:59 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]HOLY TOLEDO!!! Way to go Ed.

Thanks Will! Toledo, nice place to visit.... Chuckle

Ed/ODF

(12-04-2015 09:05 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations - you are now in the 100 club as Leo said!
And thanks for the war nickle numbers

Thanks Big Tony! No problem on the VID. Hope it helps!

Ed/ODF
Right on Ed!

BeerBeer
Congrats on the 100 mark Ed
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's