Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New to TC.com and fairly new to detecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

Just started getting into this back in May. Since then I've been on a few outings and acquired a couple of machines. At this point I've been to a few old ghost towns, parks and a handful of other older places. I haven't had any amazing finds yet but my oldest coin is a 1941 nickel.

Thanks,

Wayne
Hey King Clad and Welcome from South Jersey! You've picked the right site and I hope you enjoy your stay. Don't be afraid to post any questions you may have, Everyone is super helpful and knowledgeable. Hope to see some of your finds!

GL and HH

Zach
Zach,

Sounds good thanks. I will get some pics up soon. 

Thanks,

Wayne
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!! You'll love it here!!

Ed/ODF
Welcome, Wayne Happy We all started off just like you, and truth be told, 99.999% do not make a living from this pursuit, so, regardless of experience, we're all pretty much on equal footing.

I hope you enjoy it here, and we can be both a source of inspiration & information, on your treasure hunting journey.

Here's THE most important thing you need to know...

Don't get all tripped up on choosing the "perfect" machine, all of the frivolous doo dad's, etc. Instead, concentrate almost all of your energy on finding good hunting spots, as well as learning your equipment. The rest will easily fall into place, in due time Yes

Joe
Welcome King Clad from Corsicana, Tx!

I've just started back hunting myself & found nothing to speak of yet. Be looking for some of your finds in the forum!
Thanks for the kind welcome everyone. I need to ask what might be a stupid question. Are two separate accounts required for the classifieds and the forums?
(12-08-2015 10:44 AM)King Clad Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the kind welcome everyone. I need to ask what might be a stupid question. Are two separate accounts required for the classifieds and the forums?

Not a stupid question. You are indeed correct, a seprate account is needed for both. Once you go in and create an account there, you will be sent an activation link to confirm your account (just like you did here). If you do not receive it in your main email, make sure to check your spam box, as they're sometimes routed there. After that, you're good to go Happy

Joe
Welcome to the forum and this great hobby Wayne ,,keep on swinging that coil and great relics will be found,,happy hunting and again welcome from colonial Massachusetts 
Welcome Wayne, Its a blast and takes time to get going just keep on trying the good finds will come the key is research
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's