Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1,000 TC Coins For All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If anyone checks their coin bank, you'll see you now have 1,000 more TC Coins. Just a small token of my appreciation for the fantastic finds posted here lately, and to add some extra holiday cheer Happy They add up quite fast, guys, and we have some pretty awesome stuff in the store, so keep posting and earn yourself a nice goodie in the new year Beer

Joe
Thank you Joe! Your kindness is appreciated. I'm getting the feeling you care about us and the community. Thanks million!
(12-10-2015 01:49 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Joe! Your kindness is a appreciated. I'm getting the feeling you care about us and the community. Thanks million!

You're welcome, Up Yes Yes, I do care about our community...greatly. Don't laugh, but I consider it like a child. One can only hope that they raise them right, and then they grow up, spread their wings and become a success. I want the same for our little corner of the internet.

Finds forums are a dime a dozen, to be honest. And there's many sites much, much, MUCH larger than ours, but I'm not interested in quantity. I want quality. And believe me, with all of your continued help, this place WILL be the best Beer

Joe
Thank you father joe! I saw my points before I saw the post..so I refreshed it a couple times and was like bowchickawowowwww! I must be special! WinkTongue. Then I saw this forum post and saw why I received them..I guess I'm not so special Sad. Kidding BeerBeer!
I'm on my way to the lesche digger! To replace the one I may have lost in the forest...Dull so thank you for your generosity and kindness and being such a great admin.

I would also like to comment on the forum subject. When I joined here I also joined a forum with much much MUCH more members like you said. I've posted twice on there and haven't been back. Treasureclassifieds may be small compared to the big forums out there but they can't beat the friendships made here. It's such a close knit of dectorists here you can actually get to know one another. Compared to the big forums you'll more than likely have a different person post on it everytime you make a thread. And not to mention that I believe we have just as much knowledge of detecting as the larger forums.

And that's why I chose treasure classifieds.
Thanks again

Zach
(12-10-2015 03:10 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you father joe! I saw my points before I saw the post..so I refreshed it a couple times and was like bowchickawowowwww! I must be special! WinkTongue. Then I saw this forum post and saw why I received them..I guess I'm not so special Sad. Kidding BeerBeer!
I'm on my way to the lesche digger! To replace the one I may have lost in the forest...Dull so thank you for your generosity and kindness and being such a great admin.

I would also like to comment on the forum subject. When I joined here I also joined a forum with much much MUCH more members like you said. I've posted twice on there and haven't been back. Treasureclassifieds may be small compared to the big forums out there but they can't beat the friendships made here. It's such a close knit of dectorists here you can actually get to know one another. Compared to the big forums you'll more than likely have a different person post on it everytime you make a thread. And not to mention that I believe we have just as much knowledge of detecting as the larger forums.

And that's why I chose treasure classifieds.
Thanks again

Zach

Thank you, Zach. I agree, in reference to your point about the personalization aspect. We want enough members to ensure a good mix of personalities & finds, but not so many that people start getting lost in the shuffle. Which is precisely why I believe I'll be closing the site for new general memberships once we hit around 2,000 members. At that point, it's going to be referrals & invite only. I'm striving for a club type of feel, instead of some big, cold, corporate/sponsor driven entity.

We have a ways to go before we get to that point, but the day will come. As long as we keep finding stuff, upward & onward Yes

Joe
The coins are a neat unexpected Christmas present. Thanks Santa! Updown and Zach are right-on. This is a unique detecting site and I see real friendship and freely offered advice here without the snarky attitudes I saw on other forums. As I stated earlier, I'm not able to do much hunting now, but that doesn't stop me from eagerly wanting to see what the other members are finding. Love to see those silvers. Keep posting.
Cool thanks and there's no place like home. This has been my home pretty much since I joined.
Thanks Joe for the coins that is great. Just wondering can I exchange these for airline tickets if so maybe I could get out by you for a couple days and detect. LOL
Thanks Santa!!
Thanks Joe, so for Christmas.......lol. Glad to be a part of a good community with a bunch of good, but slightly obsessed crazy people!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's