Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I live in sw Ga. I use a White's VX3 hunt coins and relics, but jewelry is welcome also. Found this site through a YouTube video from "DirtFishing" and thought I would check it out. Thanks, James.
Glad you're with us James. I know you'll like it here--a good friendly forum with a lot of knowledge spread among the members. Hope to see your finds soon.
WELCOME ABOARD, James! The VX3 is quite a beast, don't know how you enjoy it, but it's capable of killing it, in the field Yes

There's a lot of information you can digest here, and we have really helpful members, so, any help needed, or questions you have, just fire away. You'll see a SEARCH tab above the forum, too. Use it to find relevant topics you might want to research.

Make yourself at home, and enjoy yourself Beer

Joe
Welcome from south jersey! I've just saw your little dime collection you had going on in show and tell and I'd have to say that's pretty sweet. I hope you enjoy your stay and can't wait to see more finds from you.

Gl and hh

Zach
Thanks for the welcome. Yes the VX3 is a beast. Added a 10D2 coil and made a difference. Got a lot of red clay around here.
Welcome from Wyoming! GL/HH
Welcome from Massachusetts james,im scott using a brand new t2 look forward to seeing some relics,,your gonna love it here,,great place to chillax
Welcome James I am from Wisconsin, I also loved to use the VX3
Hope to see your finds
Welcome to the forums Gadigger. Look forward to hearing and seeing your recoveries.
Hello Gadigger and welcome from NJ
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's