Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Trip to the South -Rev War + Civil War = FUN !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Work took me me to Atlanta so I packed a machine and hooked up with a couple buddies in the South for a couple days of digging!![attachment=7441]

Got permission on a couple properties. One had a Rev War skirmish and we managed a few nice musket balls. Talk about touching history!! Amazing! [attachment=7432]

Got some great relics, a nice 1781 Hibernia, 1839 Large Cent a very cool Soldier Made poker chip!![attachment=7434][attachment=7435][attachment=7433]

Find of the hunt-- Sweet South Carolina Civil war button, A sweet Union Navy and a couple Gen Service buttons!!

It was a great hunt with great friends!!
Hey that looks like a dream hunt. A lot different than CA huh? No big nuggets down there, but some awesome relics.
Great set of hunts Ron! Fabulous array of CW finds! And you had fun too!! WTG!! Yes Beer

Ed
WoW = a relic hunters dream for sure Yes

Nice digs Ron

Beer
That's a ton of sweet stuff you found yourself there..! I'd do anything to go on a hunt half as producing as yours. Keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing YesYes
Would you consider that the best hunt of your life in regards to CW relics ?
you were lucky to hit such a cool site. log it into your book for the next time!
Congratulations Ron! Nice hunting there! Love the Relics.
(01-17-2016 12:17 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Would you consider that the best hunt of your life in regards to CW relics ?

Not really-- I have had some pretty good CW relic days!! Dug a US buckle and a Breast plate in one day along with about 50 minnie balls. A buddy I brought to the site dug teh cartridge box plate. We got the entire belt assembly. That was a good day!!

My first breast plate will probably always rank as one of the best relic days!!

(01-17-2016 12:50 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]you were lucky to hit such a cool site. log it into your book for the next time!

It's logged!! LOL I only hunted a small portion of the area. ran out of time!!Sad
Wow!!!!!! Now that's a banner hunt if I've ever seen one! Incredible CW relics and the Hibernia is a looker! I'm speechless dude!
Reference URL's