Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I'm Alive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to touch base and say yes, still kicking here, but it was a horrendously chaotic few weeks at work AND I've been sick the last 6 days, but the topper is...

We're closing in on 19" of snow on the ground now, and at LEAST a few more to go in the next couple of hours! Probably gonna wind up with about TWO FEET of powder before all is said and done.

Got a lot of catching up to do here, but I'll get to it soon.

Gotta love winter Headbang

Joe
Glad you are still with us!! But it appears you will be buried and digging out !!

It has been coming down here as well. But it does not freeze!! LOL Just a bit of rain!
I was about to send ya a pm today and see if everything was well but I saw ya logged in yesterday so figured you were just busy YesYes

Quite a bit of snow 2 hours south west of you. Not quite 19" though. Its really windy so its getting blown away. Maybe 12" if I had to guess and still coming down.

How about the shore and all the flooding? What a shame.

Hope ya feel better pops!BeerBeer
Glad to hear your AOK! Wife had that cold a week ago. First time she's been sick in 12 years. Sorry to hear about the snow. I'm going out tomorrow. 36F and Sunny. Cool

Ed
Hope you are feeling better if its the same cold I had here lasted over 4 weeks near the end just as you thought it was gone it came back. Take it easy shoveling snow you don't want to work up a sweat. I didn't mean to send you so much snow. My brother just called he is out by DC 36 inches of snow LOL. Glad it was not me
Too bad you have the bug. Some folks get it and it lasts for a bit. I hope your better soon.

Snow dirfts in front of my house are at 3 1/2 to 4 feet. The winds keep pushing the soft snow around. I started the dig out but after two times I surrender - on the couch now just relaxing.
Always great to get over a cold, horrible when you have it.
I got lucky and it past me by, wife and her daughter gave it to each other or something like that.

Good thing the storm passed us right by.
Glad to know all is well and you're on the mend! You're taking a shit kicking with the snow though!!
Glad your digging snow and not a grave..hope your feeling better Joe,,
Hi Joe. It's been a while since you posted that you were very busy and feeling bad too. How is it going for you now?  Ed and some of the other cold weather hunters are making a little noise now and we'd like to hear from you too.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's