Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: SILVER SCORE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys and gals managed to take the off from work. Weather was about 50 degrees so i hit the woods and scored some great relics very first signal was the compact case. In total spent 5.5 hours swinging the coil here is my finds.  The merc is #1 fty. In silver total the number is 4 now with the spoons[attachment=7564][attachment=7565][attachment=7566][attachment=7567][attachment=7568][attachment=7569][attachment=7570][attachment=7571] Thanks for looking and HH
Nice hunt Scott!! If those spoons are sterling that's a big haul on silver!!! Congrats on the Merc!!

Ed
Yeah, very cool finds! Congratulations on the silver!
You sure got a variety in your finds today. Really like the initialed spoon. Were the insulator and porcelain in the dirt or on the surface? Nice job!
(02-04-2016 07:54 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]You sure got a variety in your finds today. Really like the initialed spoon. Were the insulator and porcelain in the dirt or on the surface? Nice job!

The insulator was a surface find. And porcelain not sure what you mean if it's the compact that was down about 3inches

(02-04-2016 07:15 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hunt Scott!! If those spoons are sterling that's a big haul on silver!!! Congrats on the Merc!!

Ed

Ed do you use a silver test kit. I assume you do when i tested the spoons blood red then turned white. From all the tests i have done if they were plated wouldchave went from red to like a turquoise color
Nice hunt you had Scott! Congrats on the merc! I've found a model t hubcap before too. They are pretty awesome! Keep up the good work Yes
Great silver score! I love anything monogrammed, so the spoon really does it for me. Awesome relics dude!
UPDATE. onlyvone spoon is silver and its the engraved one ,,platt and brother coin silver. The other one is just thick silver plate. WM rogers and brothers co.
Scott sorry I missed this, must of been the blast of post. Nice Merc! The Mercury dime is my favorite because of it's design. Real coin craftsmanship. Anyway, back to your nice day of hunting. Like those relics awesome finds! Congratulations! Keep digging and sharing those finds! It helps motivate us, and just think you were out there in 50 degrees. Oh my.... Thanks for sharing. GL HH!
Very cool variety of finds. I enjoy finding Mercury dimes, congrats on breaking the ice for the year!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's