Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: More buttons, a bullet and a coin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got out today from 1:30-3:30 at one of james permission with permission :p and damn was it wet. Fields were soaked and it was extremely windy! I was still able to come up with 4 buttons, a triple gilt, a flower and two others. A 1892 indian head and a hopefully.. Older round for small game.

I'm definitely getting a lot better and learning a lot more!
Enjoy
Congrats on the awesome finds Zach. Looks like your hunts have been awesome lately. Thanks for sharing.
Great finds Zach,,looks like you and your machine are becoming one..keep up the great finds man HH
Any day that you can pull that many flat buttons is a damn good day!
Great hunt Zach! I agree, flat buttons in the condition you found them is a winner! That site holds much more I'm certain. Nice IH too!

Ed
Thanks all! These sites have always produced for james. Reales, large cents, hibernias and even a Spanish cob. As of course a ton of buttons. I can't wait for my first large cent!
Really good finds with lots of variety. I think you and James will do very well on these sites.
Nice digs!! You are in an old spot!! Good luck!
Reference URL's