Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Haven't found one of these in YEARS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=7779][attachment=7779]These finds are from the last 2 hunts. A 1916 Barber, 1941 Merc, 1934 canadian penny and 15 wheats (not shown) from Sunday.
Today I hunted with Joe and found the 1941 Merc and a 14K man's wedding ring! I haven't found a gold ring in years because I usually don't dig lower signals but this was about 5" deep so I dug it. Glad I did!
GREAT CATCH on the ring Gerry!!! YesBeer Nice group of silvers too!! Gold is a real bear to find in parks!! I vote banner!! That deserves it!!

Ed/ODF
Oh wow, really sweet finds! Congratulations!
I haven't found one in a long time either!
Thanks fella's. Gerry
I wondered what Joe was hinting at---now we see. Great job on the ring and the rest ain't too shabby either!
Sweet baby jebus! Nice ring man. Grats! Sweet coins as well. YesYes
You did good, sir Yes That hefty piece of yellow was a long time coming, and you deserve every bit of it. Makes up for all the busted spots we've hunted, the battles with dry ground, and all those times we've gone home empty handed. Things can turn around real fast Wink

Joe
Yup, I agree things can turn around real quickly. I proved that with my last post!
Great gold GerryYes. Can't wait till i find one
Congrats on the SILVER and GOLD !!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's