Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: found colonial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today i spent about 6 hours at the 225 acre permission.  These are the best finds of the day. 1886 i think it says largie the other one i can't see a date. Two croutol bells my first ever and a bucket lister oxen shoe of course. Parts to a pocket watch,the big round thing i think was some kind of buckle.  Did find a nice rosette forgot to add into my finds the best is the 1787_1788 cant see the date Massachusetts cent. Checked and not a counterfeit. Good luck to all stay safe and healthy HH[attachment=7809][attachment=7810][attachment=7811][attachment=7812][attachment=7813]
Scott, very cool finds, congratulations!
WOW, that is an INCREDIBLE spot you got buddy!!! There isn't a modern item in any of those photos! Love the LC, but those crotals get me giddy!

Everything is good, but I think we need more crotal. Matter of fact, I got a FEVER, and the only thing that'll cure it is more crotal! Chuckle

Any SNL fans will understand the above reference Yes

P.S. - I'm not even stopping at the hotel, Scott, we can just meet at this spot, for conveniece's sake, lol.

Joe
Great stuff man! I really love the mass cent and the croatials but all are great! Keep up the great work!
MORE COW BELL!
Nice finds Scott! Hope you continue finding those oldies! GL HH!
You are in a sweet groove Scott. Keep on digging and keep on posting those great old items. What you are doing is a dream come true for most of us.
(03-12-2016 12:16 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]MORE COW BELL!

Bingo! I was never the biggest fan of SNL, more like a intermittent, off & on viewer, usually only when they had a great guest. I think the best days are behind that show, and ended when guys like Farley died and other castmates left.

The all-time greatest skits for my taste were...

1. More cowbell
2. Chris Farley & Patrick Swayze as Chippendales
3. Schwetty balls
4. Any of the celebrity Jeopardy parodies
5. Chevy Chase & Richard Pryor honkie bit

We need more crotal bell guys, come on!!!

Joe
Saw those digs on the video and congrats on all! Wish I lived closer too!! 2 Crotal bells in one hunt is amazing! That's one heck of a spot you have there Scott!

And John Belushi as Samurai Futaba! Ya never knew what to expect!!!

Ed/ODF
Hell yeah you did! Love the Massachusetts cent! I found one three years ago and never found another. Excellent assortment of colonial finds! A man after my own heart...I LOVE that stuff!!
Reference URL's