Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Two silvers with mint marks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=7827][attachment=7828]Got out with Joe for about 4 hours today. Tried an old park where I found lots of good stuff in the past but not today so we headed for one of our old reliable spots. I usually don't get silver with mint marks but the Barber is a 1911 D and the Merc is a 1942 S. Also got 5 wheats. Where there's wheats there is generally silver.
Gerry
Both of those are in pretty good shape too!  Nice work Gerry.
Very nice finds!! Congrats on the silver!
Congrats on the silvers Gerry! Love those old Barbers with mint marks and any of the S's as they are hard to find. That's true about the wheats. Glad to hear you and Joe were able to get out. Raining here all day and some tomorrow too. Then I start work. Good luck on your future hunts!

Ed/ODF
Good job, it's always a good day when you pull a couple silvers.
Gerry thats sweet you found mint mark silvers. On my bucket list! Thanks for sharing with us.  HHBeer
Sweet silvers! And with a mint mark no less! Keep up the great work man, you've been finding a lot lately! Thanks for sharing
Good luck and Happy hunting! YesYes
Congratulations on those cool finds! I love hunted out parks
There's more there...as long as one of us doesn't get us rousted by the cops! Lol Chuckle Nice Beer
Congratulations Gerry! Those are nice finds for sure. Keep popping out, and enjoy the moment!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's