Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: great day digging relics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey gang went to the farm again. First thing i see os the birth of a sheep pretty cool. Found these gems today. 2 largies ( thats five coppers from here so far ) pre civil war officers belt buckle plate , a cannon , and what im told is part to a native American bracelet.  Joe the well is in the front side yard field and saving it for you bud !! Had a great day and happy to be sharing this spot with you good people[attachment=7837][attachment=7838][attachment=7839][attachment=7840][attachment=7841][attachment=7842]

This hunt dedicated to my mother who i miss very muchHeart
Sounds like a awesome and interesting time scott! The hunt was amazing, congrats on all the great stuff man! Keep up the great work YesYes
I agree, it was a great day and thanks for letting us see the results. I know something good is coming up when I see that you've made a new post. Lots of history under your feet !
Killer finds dude Yes

BeerBeer
Nice finds Scott! Congrats on the whole package sounds like a awesome day. GL HH!
Scott, those are all terrific finds, congratulations! That cannon and buckle are sweet - wow Two times!
You are in the zone Scott! Congrats on that buckle, LC's and all the stuff! With the way you're cleaning out that field you should be hitting some silvers soon too. That native copper wrap bracelet is a real great find btw! You're going to need a "real big" display case at the rate you're going! Yes

Ed/ODF
Whoa!!! Scott, that is a CRAZY sick buckle!!! Aside from our members out west, I really haven't seen those posted, especially from here in the East. I believe that is a banner worthy item, unless anyone feels differently, then say so here. For now though, IT'S GOING ON TOP!!!

You know you made a killer find when largies & a cannon don't get top billing, lol Chuckle

Joe
(03-14-2016 11:01 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa!!! Scott, that is a CRAZY sick buckle!!! Aside from our members out west, I really haven't seen those posted, especially from here in the East. I believe that is a banner worthy item, unless anyone feels differently, then say so here. For now though, IT'S GOING ON TOP!!!

You know you made a killer find when largies & a cannon don't get top billing, lol Chuckle

Joe

Never expected banner worthy , thanks so much !!! I just about wet myself when i realized what i found never expected it.
(03-14-2016 11:01 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa!!! Scott, that is a CRAZY sick buckle!!! Aside from our members out west, I really haven't seen those posted, especially from here in the East. I believe that is a banner worthy item, unless anyone feels differently, then say so here. For now though, IT'S GOING ON TOP!!!

Joe

Banner! BANNER! WOOHOOO! Congrats Scott YesYes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's