Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hit by a bug - down and out for a few days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man, I got hit with a bug that I wouldn't wish on anyone. I had the flu shot but it didn't stop this stomach virus. There were reports of folks getting this but it didn't hit me until after my grandson and family had a go at it. Then It hit me hard, made me weak for several days. I can't wait to be 100% again - maybe by the weekend
Wishing you a speedy recovery and soft toilet paper. I had the flu a few weeks ago. Still not completely over it.
Sorry Big T. Those stomach bugs are the worst. Don't rush it too much trying to get out; you'll be miserable. Been lucky here, not even a sniffle this winter.
Damn man, that's a shame! Hope ya get well soon. Drink lots of OJ YesYesBeerBeerBeer
If you didn't notice in my recent videos, I just got over it, myself, Tony. Start to finish, took about a month to fully get out of my system. Yes, it sucks. Although...

If you're going to be sick, best to do it when we're expecting 4" to 8" of snow...on the first day of spring...when it was 80 the week before! Totally f@+king nuts!!!

Joe
Hope you have a fast recovery Tony. I had a head and chest cold back in February but it was just nose blowing/coughing nuisance. No flu shot here but I never get really sick. This was the first time in about a decade or so. Gotta be the beer! Chuckle

Ed
Thanks guys, yeah real crazy weather must have something to do with it.
Riding the porcelain Cadilack is not something I like.
Hope you feel better soon!
Thanks Ron, almost at 100%. Now to get to some good spots this week........I hope I hope I hope
Reference URL's