Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Happy Birthday, Gil!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today is a special day, guys. It is Gil's birthday, and I hope he has had the most incredible day possible. For those who may not know...

Gil has been with me since the beginning, literally day one. He takes care of most of the heavy lifting here behind-the-scenes. If it weren't for him, both the classifieds and the forum wouldn't exist, as he built everything, according to plan. No, he's not a detectorist (though I'm trying to get him into it), but what he is, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, is one of the most hard working people I've ever met. When I need something done here that I cannot do myself, it is Gil who gets it done, and 99% of the time, ahead of schedule.

We've been through thick & thin together, and have stressed many a time over issues like; battling spam, making the sites easier to use for members, outages, implementing many of the cool tools here and on the classifieds, and a BILLION other things I won't bore you with. Just know this...

You may not see him, and some of you may have never even heard of him, but this site is just as much his, as it is mine, ours & yours. Simply, it would be almost impossible for this place to exist, without him on board.

I love you, buddy Party Beer Dancing Cake

Joe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIL! Thank you so much for all that you do for us. This site is a home away from home for alot of us, and it is great to have somewhere to go to talk with like minded people. It's true that I didn't even know you existed before this post, but you being such an integral part of this little community needs to be put out there for everyone to see and give their thanks. Again , many thanks and I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Cheers!
Happy Birthday glad you're here to help make this site happen..
Happy birthday Gil and I hope you have a good one! Thank you for all your contributions and hard work. I hope one day you'll pick up a detector and swing like the rest of us! Thanks again,

Zach
A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY and THANK YOU Gilden!! WIthout you we would not be able to share some of the greatest memories in detecting of our lives. YOU ARE THE MAN! This site ROCKS!

Ed
Hey and best wishes to the birthday boy. Hope it was a great one. Thanks for your hard work.
Happy Birthday Gil !! Hope you had a Great Day!!!!
Happy birthday Gil, hope you had a special day. Thank you for providing support for the community. It's much appreciated.
On this day i bostow apon you on the day of your birth the MOST HAPPIEST OF DAYS.  Thanks for all you do sir Gil
Reference URL's