Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: first live hunt second farm almost gets ugly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can just tell when there is going to be a confrontation. Well a written letter and a phone call solved the problem. Funny how it went from upset to telling me places to try. He ended up being a very cool guy. He was just looking after his family and i don't blame him. When he showed up i was at the first quarter and hadn't dug it yet, did after we talked and wham. Not shown is the 1960D dime same spot as the rest of coins. Thanks for looking HH
Scott, that's KILLER video, bud, proud of you! SUPER SILVER SATURDAY!!!!! That SLQ got my blood flowing, I'll admit it Yes Nice collection of pulls Beer

P.S. - Got us enough snacks that even if we get stranded in the woods for a few months, we'd eat VERY well! Chuckle

Joe
Ah man, was expecting a recording of the confrontation! I was expecting to see you whoop some ass! Kidding. But great vid man, doing better. I see you've sped some parts up as well to shorten the time. Great addition. Loved the slq you popped out at the end! Sweeeet!
Great catch on the 2 Big silvers Scott! Especially the SLQ! Yes

Although I've never gotten permission on a site as yet, I agree that something in writing is the way to go. Ya never know who will turn up and challenge you. Due diligence is the best method!

Ed
Reference URL's