Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: very special day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-27-2016 07:43 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Well today was a super dooper day gang. I had the pleasure of digging with our fearless leader Joe. Brough him to my permission and saved one spot for this day, boy glad i did. Joe was a great pleasure hunting and getting to know you today. Very very happy you found great stuff. ( not telling what he found )  was also in the afternoon met by another member Sgt . Pepper. He also had a very good hunt. They both found a first as did myself.  Video posting soon but here is the GOODS that went in my pouch .. best is what at first thought was 1795 is seeing with a loop a 1793 reale i think half reale. Few buttons best is triple guilt and shows. Thanks for looking and happy easter everyone...

Nice find,think that should go on the banner!
Great find Scott! I know Joe couldn't wait to hunt with you.
Gerry
(03-28-2016 12:01 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Its a beauty! Was it hard dealing with Joe's Chronic Flatulance issue? Lol.

So that's what I was hearing and smelling when I went hunting with him last week...thought it was the horses
Congratulations on the Reale!! Sound like everyone had a great time hunting and nice of you to host. GL HH!
That is a sweet coin. Sounds like you guys had a great time too. That's what it's all about.
(03-28-2016 02:04 PM)Gerry F Wrote: [ -> ]Great find Scott! I know Joe couldn't wait to hunt with you.
Gerry

Gerry it was awesome to hunt and hear some stories,find some goodies and make a new friend. Your a lucky guy to be able to hunt with your average Joe oftenYes

(03-28-2016 12:01 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Its a beauty! Was it hard dealing with Joe's Chronic Flatulance issue? Lol.

Well guess i am lucky my T2 goes nuts when near any other machine. Besides at the farm all you smell is shitChuckle

Actually, Scott has a fart fetish. He told me he highly enjoys the smell of squeakers, especially right after breakfast. So he asked me to spray'm directly in his in his direction.

P.S. - He prefers the silent but deadly variety.

Joe
(03-29-2016 07:17 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually, Scott has a fart fetish. He told me he highly enjoys the smell of squeakers, especially right after breakfast. So he asked me to spray'm directly in his in his direction.

Joe
Dammit Joe thought i could trust you. Not to tell
(03-29-2016 09:42 AM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2016 07:17 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

Joe
Dammit Joe thought i could trust you. Not to tell
Lol!
OUTSTANDING Finds!!  I L-O-V-E finding Spanish Silver!!  WTG!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's