Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: NEW CONTEST APRIL 10th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys, I invite you all to my 24th birthday party. Everyone is welcome. Strippers and beer. Hope to see you guys tonight! I have no idea what my numbers are but I will share them in the near future. Once again. Strippers and beer. Not stripers. Good luck everyone and have a happy Christmas. YesYes
Zach - too bad I missed your party - you should have called - I was in South Jersey too....dam!

I choose 0688 as my entry number if I am allowed to enter. After all I did win a prize in the last drawing. And thanks again for this contest.
7313 BOB!
Thanks for the contest and good luck all!
(04-10-2016 07:00 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, fellas, here's the scoop on the new contest...

This will be based on the winning EVENING drawn numbers for NJ Pick 4, on May 10th. How to enter, play & win...

Every member gets one entry/guess in the contest, which MUST be placed in this thread. Simply choose a random number from 0000 to 9999. The top TWO members who come closest to the drawn Pick 4 winning number, WITHOUT going over, will win the prizes.

The member who comes closest to the winning drawn number, will win a...

*Lortone Tumbler 3lb Barrel Professional Series Model - One of the BEST tumblers for cleaning your many clad coins.

The member who comes second closest to the winning drawn number, will receive...

*12 Pair (one year supply) Ansell Hyflex Lite Gloves - Unless I run out, I use these digging gloves religiously, as they're extremely tough and durable, yet thin enough to still feel coins, relics & other items while wearing them.

Again, drawing is based on the EVENING draw of Pick 4, NJ Lotto, on May 10th, which should give mostly everyone enough time and a chance to see this and enter. One guess per member, which must be made in this thread.

Good luck to all!!!

Joe

3619 is my guess! Good luck to everyone!
Ok my guess for this contest is 5799
My guess is 3866. Thank you for hosting this event and Good Karma is coming your way.
Merry Christmas sir buttons lmao :tongue:thanks Joe for another contest. My winning #1213 good luck everyone YesBeer
Hey Scott, I was thinking of 1211 but decided on a lower number - too funny we are on the same page
Good luck
(04-12-2016 09:46 AM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Scott, I was thinking of 1211 but decided on a lower number - too funny we are on the same page
Good luck

That's funny. My original number was 3713. Right next to relics! Lol so I changed it up a little. Are you guys playing favorite numbers? I did. 3,7 and 13.
Zach, no not this time - this contest is only one number. Last time he allowed us to choose two numbers and I did use my lucky number then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's