Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: NEW CONTEST APRIL 10th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey all! Just a reminder...Today is the drawing for the New Jersey pick 4 contest.

https://www.njlottery.com/en-us/drawgame...pick4.html

The contest is based off of the EVENING pick 4 numbers.

The top TWO members who come closest to the drawn Pick 4 winning number, WITHOUT going over, will win the prizes.
The member who comes closest to the winning drawn number, will win a...
*Lortone Tumbler 3lb Barrel Professional Series Model - One of the BEST tumblers for cleaning your many clad coins.
The member who comes second closest to the winning drawn number, will receive... *12 Pair (one year supply) Ansell Hyflex Lite Gloves

Best of luck to all the participantsYesYes

Zach
Thank you Zach. I don't have a snowballs chance in hell unless I basically pick the actual numbers. The numbers picked by members are just below and above mine lmao. I guess I should have waited until tonight to pick Happy
Numbers are in guys. 9441. I know 1st and 2nd place winners but I'll let it be a surprise and let them find out instead of saying their names.

Congrats guys!YesYesBeerBeer
Congratulations gents!!! Wooohooooo!
Congrats to the Winners. It's not I. If the winner is close enough I'll see if they will clean my clad for a percentage. Happy
Who won?
From the numbers I wrote down...I believe you got first will. And big red got 2nd. 99% sure. Yes
Well done winners!
I'm sure you guys know the winners already, but I do not. I will go through and make sure everyone gets their prizes, within the next few days.

I apologize for the time lag, but most of you already know the deal, I have not been happy with the current state of this place, and needed to reboot, while I figure out where we go from here.

Congrats to the winners Happy

Joe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's