Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Good Evening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I'm 49 years old and I've been detecting on and off since I was a kid. I live on Long Island NY and enjoy beach and park detecting.
Welcome, Bear. I lived in Ronkonkoma for a few years, but I'm in NJ now, where are you?

Enjoy the community Happy

Joe
Welcome to the forum! I am looking forward to seeing your great finds.
Hey man welcome aboard! Glad to have ya and hope you enjoy your stayYesYes
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.
Welcome to the community LIbear. Lots of good folks here and always willing to help if needed. We all enjoy hearing the stories and seeing the recoveries. Look forward to seeing your finds. GL HH!
Hello Bear , glad you are with us. Start posting---the more active users, the better it is.
(04-12-2016 07:49 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Bear. I lived in Ronkonkoma for a few years, but I'm in NJ now, where are you?

Joe

I'm in Nassau County Bethpage / Levittown area
(04-19-2016 05:12 PM)LIBear Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2016 07:49 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Bear. I lived in Ronkonkoma for a few years, but I'm in NJ now, where are you?

Joe

I'm in Nassau County Bethpage / Levittown area

Ok, I know it well. Levittown was one of the first planned suburban communities in the country, and I believe one Billy Joel was born there.

Lots of prime hunting out your way, you're in a great spot, loaded with history Yes

Joe
Welcome to the forum!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's