Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: FINALLY GOT OUT, 3 HUNTS ::: 3 SILVER, 29 WHEATS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been very busy at work, got out for a bit on Wednesday, Minelab mike came up from AZ. We hit some lots in north Vegas we had hit before. We were clearing out all signals. I found 9 wheats, 24-s merc, 2 Namco arcade tokens, 71 canadian cent and some clad. Saturday went detecting with my friend Jim, back to the same lots. I found 11 wheats, 53-d Rosie,  a sterling razor blade charm, heads or tails token, 76 canadian cent.  Went back to the lots by myself on Sunday.  Found 9 wheats, 2 CAT bus tokens and some clad. Thanks for lookin!
Congrats Leo! You are doing well with that 3030!

Ed.
Wow, Leo, you're knocking them dead! Hope the new gig is going swell. That razor blade charm is unique! Still got the magic touch Yes

Joe
Jeeze Louise! That's a lot of Wheaties! Congrats on the silver too!!! YesYes
NICE !!!!! Yes
Very nice Leo. That was a great couple hunts you had. That razor charm is awesome. Thanks for posting and HH
Leo, that is a handful of wheat cents! Congratulations on thos hunts.

Who is in your picture with you?
Hi there Leo. Long time no hear from. Glad to see you can still smoke it when you get out. Nice job.
Thanks for all the replies guys, Bigtony - the guy in the pic is Kevin Hoagland when he was head of Minelab, now he is head of G.P.A.A. and has a T.V. show called Gold Trails. I have to fly out tomorrow for the gold show in Seattle. Thanks again.
Congratulations on the nice finds. Glad you got to go hunting. Hope your schedule allows you to hunt again. GL HH.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's